Saturday, June 11, 2011

A lazy summer afternoon and a sneak peek

Yesterday we had a lazy Summer afternoon.  I took a break from filling wedding tag and cake topper orders.  I took a break from digging my way though my pile of unfinished projects and just played.  It was great.  I don't know who enjoyed it more...me or my 2 1/2 year old. 






It was a little cooler yesterday in STL and we took advantage and went out to the yard and filled up her paddle pool {I see a larger pool in our future} and hooked up the sprinkler. 

Daddy stopped by from work for a few minutes.  Just enough time to get splashed with a bucket of water.



And we relaxed.  It was lovely.  Until....


My little Punky Brewster here thew water AT the camera.  The camera survived {thank God} but the timeout that ensued lead to the following pictures. 





It looks like torture doesn't it?




Don't worry, she also survived.


Now, here is a sneak peek at my next project.  It's one that's long overdue.
It involves these two thrift store vintage suitcases that I bought for a whopping $3.00 each.  I'll give you a hint, it involes that tortured little Punky Brewester you see above.



I'll fill you in when I finish.  Hopefully it turns out like I hope.

Happy Weekend to you all!

2 comments:

  1. darling pictures!! I must admit that the "tortured Punky Brewster"..and I do remember the show!!..are my favorites!! such a face..too cute!! love her ballerina suit!!..such a cutie-patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you at Freckled and I am now a follower! I plan to add you to my blogroll sometime today. Love your blog and your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete