Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentines cake bunting

Yesterday I decided to whip up some different Valentine's Day themed cake/pie banner, but I think they would be darling for a wedding cake too.  These are the perfect little something to add to a romantic meal...top a cake, pie, pan of brownies or a trap of cupcakes.







These LOVE banners are being stuborn and won't rotate the right way, but you get the idea.




My goal for next week will be to help my daughter make Valentines for her class.  I spied a cute idea on Pinterest that I think I may try to replicate!

I hope you all have a great week. 

10 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. I wish I could try that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous work! Every one of you complete an unfathomable blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wohh exactly what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting . I truly appreciate your post. Great site!

    ReplyDelete

  8. I am always searching for quality posts and articles

    ReplyDelete

  9. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete